Date: November 29, 2017
Time: 11:00am CT
Join us on Wednesday, November 29, at 11am Central Time for a panel discussion on challenges and strategies in battling the opioid crisis from the varied perspectives of pharmacy, emergency medicine, and risk management.
During the webinar, our panel will discuss:
- The current epidemic and what is being done to combat it
- New regulations and how they are being addressed
- The barriers and challenges within different specialty areas
- Risk strategies to effectively manage patients
- Barbara Brannan, Pharm.D.
Director of Pharmacy
University of Maryland Medical Center
Department of Pharmacy Services
- David Seidler, M.D., FACEP
Director of Clinical Integration
Charleston Area Medical Center
- Heather Annolino, RN, MBA, CPHRM
Director, Risk-Quality-Safety Consulting Services
Clarity Group, Inc.