On November 29, 2017 Clarity Group led a panel discussion on challenges and strategies in battling the opioid crisis from the varied perspectives of pharmacy, emergency medicine, and risk management.
During the webinar, the panel discussed:
- The current epidemic and what is being done to combat it
- New regulations and how they are being addressed
- The barriers and challenges within different specialty areas
- Risk strategies to effectively manage patients
- Barbara Brannan, Pharm.D., Director of Pharmacy
University of Maryland Medical Center
Department of Pharmacy Services
- David Seidler, M.D., FACEP, Director of Clinical Integration
Charleston Area Medical Center
- Heather Annolino, RN, MBA, CPHRM, Director, Risk-Quality-Safety Consulting Services
Clarity Group, Inc.