The Healthcare Patient Safety Source™
Clarity Group specializes in software for risk management and incident reporting in healthcare, with additional PSO services. Our Healthcare SafetyZone® event reporting system powers the Risk Management, Data Collection & Analysis, Claims, and other Quality and Safety initiatives at hundreds of healthcare providers nationwide.
Without our staff, none of this would be possible. Strong, intelligent, dedicated people are the driving force behind Clarity. We're passionate what we do to help our clients meet their patient safety and quality goals. Be part of a team that is making a difference in healthcare.
See below for current job openings. For general inquiries, please send an email with your resume and career interests to: email@example.com.
The Sr. Accountant will support the growing needs of our company. This position requires a motivated and energetic individual who is detail-oriented and can meet the demands of a fast-paced, dynamic organization while maintaining a positive attitude. The individual should possess excellent communication skills with the ability to work across all levels within the organization. We are looking for an individual that will challenge the status quo, generate ideas, and help implement processes to drive continuous improvement. The position is located in Chicago, IL.
The Individual will have:
1. Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and processes, specifically IFRS 15 and 16
2. Strong process improvement skills with a history of successful process improvement implementation
3. History of developing/improving internal controls
4. Excellent organization, communication, and interpersonal skills
5. Experience with monthly hard close and meeting deadlines
6. Strong excel skills
7. Adaptable and flexible to changing demands and priorities in an entrepreneurial business
8. Financial statement preparation experience is a plus
9. Experience with Great Plains is a plus
1. Handle day-to-day accounting, as well as monthly hard close
2. Record/review journal entries and reconciliations
3. Perform accounts payable function
4. Perform invoicing function
5. Prepare internal financial reports, statements, and scorecards on a monthly basis
6. Perform monthly and quarterly variance analysis
7. Coordinate annual audit, prepare reports and schedules
8. Ensure compliance with company’s internal controls
9. Implement new processes, procedures, controls, and software to optimize efficiency and ensure tight internal controls
10. Facilitate or participate in ad hoc projects and requests
1. Active Certified Public Account – preferred
2. BS/BA in accounting or finance – required
3. One of the following required, both preferred:
i. Minimum 2-4 years of public accounting audit experience
ii. Minimum 2-4 years of experience in a management role at a private or public company
4. Experience in the software industry is a plus
To apply for this position, please send an email with a brief cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.