August 9-15, 2020
It's National Health Center Week! This year the theme is...
Community Health Centers: Lighting the Way for Healthier Communities Today and in the Future!
We're happy to stand with the National Association of Community Health Centers in raising awareness about the mission and accomplishments of America’s health centers over the past five decades! And as always, we're incredibly proud of the work we do with our Community Health Center clients in advancing the cause of health and safety in the communities they serve. Now more than ever Community Health Centers deserve our support and should be recognized for their work in these trying times.
From healthcenterweek.org, each day this week is dedicated to a particular focus area:
- Sunday, 8/9: Public Health in Housing Day
- Monday, 8/10: Healthcare for the Homeless Day
- Tuesday, 8/11: Agricultural Worker Health Day
- Wednesday, 8/12: Patient Appreciation Day
- Thursday, 8/13: Stakeholder Appreciation Day
- Friday, 8/14: Health Center Staff Appreciation Day
- Saturday, 8/15: Children’s Health Day
In a time like this with so much pressure being placed on healthcare providers and the entire healthcare system, it's as important as ever that we stand with providers.
Learn more about our work with CHCs and FQHCs at claritygrp.com/fqhc