TOTAL RISK-QUALITY-SAFETY MANAGEMENT
INFECTION SURVEILLANCE & CONTROL
The CDC estimates that 1.7 million patients are affected by hospital-acquired infections (HAI) in U.S. hospitals annually, resulting in nearly 90,000 deaths and costing facilities an estimated $25 billion. As a healthcare provider, your organization faces the challenge of decreasing the occurrence of HAIs to ensure a safe patient environment and a healthier bottom line with fewer non-reimbursable services.
Detect early. Control spread. Minimize harm.
As a healthcare provider, you know how to control the spread of HAIs...if you can see the signs in time. With the Healthcare SafetyZone® you'll have command of infection surveillance, affording you a real-time view of emerging problems that will help you transform your environment from one of response to one of prevention.
- Immediate notification to multiple areas facilitates collaboration for a timely response
- Meaningful data informs effective & specific interventions
- Streamlined workflow & user-defined rules ensure efficiency in actions taken
- Knowledge sharing ensures that protocols are available across the system
- Trend analysis allows for proactive prevention of HAIs in the future
- Reporting templates facilitate reporting to NHSN & other required third parties